Frequently Asked Questions
- We have to comply with Sarbanes Oxley this year and we need HELP!
- My boss asked me to write the policies and procedures for all the accounting functions in the next six weeks, but I have no idea where to start. Can you help me?
- We're starting a new company. We want to be sure we start off right. How do I get a quick start on policies and procedures?
- We're losing money, because we have no set standards for our Collections Department. Can you help?
- Our company representatives travel all over the world. Our travel policies are out of date. Do you have something that would help us?
- My boss just put me in charge of all the furniture in the building. Aren't there some procedures to help me keep this straight?
- Invoices are not getting paid on time, so we're getting hit with interest charges; and we're even losing more money because we don't take advantage of discounts. Do you have Accounts Payable policies?
- One of our employees is in the midst of a divorce. Child support is involved, and I can see the garnishment issue arising. Do you have any easy shortcuts to help us out?
- My predecessor in Accounts Payable paid all the invoices from the statements rather than the invoices. I need help in changing the mindset of my department. What do you have that fits my need?
- All the payroll laws keep changing. Do you have anything that can help us determine who meets the FLSA requirements?
- At our company we receive payments by charge card, checks, and cash. It's stressing all of us out trying to match payments with invoices, especially since there's nothing in writing. There has to be an easier way. Do you have some easy to follow accounts receivable policies?
- Why would my company spend $349 for the AO7865 (complete system) when I can get exactly what I need for $139+ with one of the other three packages?
With POLYPROC Accounting Policies and Procedures at your side, you will ramp this project up, access all pertinent authoritative literature, find the necessary planning and execution project outline, apply the appropriate frameworks and build the necessary policies and procedures to bring you into full compliance. Just look at the "Sarbanes-Oxley Index of Compliance Tools Found on AO7865" by clicking the Get Your Complete Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Toolkit Here! banner at the top of the page to see the doors that we can open for you!
Yes, with our "How-To Summary" and our 1,000+ pages of easy-to-edit documentation in our complete AO7865 package, you should be able to "double-wow" your boss within the next six weeks.
We recommend buying our AO7865 package, which includes General Ledger, A/R, Credit & Collections, A/P, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Travel policies. AO7865 also includes many charts, forms, and letters to assist you in setting up your company in the most effective and efficient manner.
Both our AO7865 and AO7872 include policies on Credit and Collections. Since they include different sets of policies and procedures, look both of them over to determine which best meets your company's needs.
Three of our four packages include travel policies and procedures covering both domestic and international travel. Which package you choose depends on what other documentation is needed at your company. Look over AO7865, AO7842 and AO7850 for further information.
Included in our AO7865 package is a section on Fixed Assets, which gives you guidance on taking inventory and keeping track of furniture, computers, etc.
Yes, our AO7850 package includes over 30 topics of solid documentation including accounts payable, purchasing and cash disbursements.
Both AO7865 and AO7842 contain a garnishment worksheet to make your work easier, plus you also get FLSA exemption charts, supplemental gross-up pay worksheet, payroll and travel policies to help your Payroll Department.
AO7850 contains over 30 topics of documentation including accounts payable, purchasing, cash disbursements and sales tax. Included are policies covering methods of cross-referencing invoices with statements and paying them in a timely fashion.
Both AO7865 and AO7842 contain FLSA exemption charts that lead you through a decision-making flowchart, plus you also get a garnishment worksheet, supplemental gross-up pay worksheet, payroll and travel policies to additionally help your Payroll Department.
Why keep tearing your hair out? Both AO7865 and AO7872 contain accounts receivable policies and procedures covering all methods of payment. If your department needs help, there are probably other areas in your company needing help also, so you may want to look over AO7865.
You're right, $139-159 seems a lot less expensive and you get exactly what you need. However, it's exactly what you need right now. When looking at our packages, think of the future. Our AO7865 package contains five times as much documentation as each of the other packages and covers all areas of your company's accounting needs.